It is hydrocellular dressing, hydrocellular foam dressing with a three layers
construction composed of a thick soft, smooth, elastic and breathable polyurethane foam sandwiched in between breathable polyurethane film and silver net layer which acts as antimicrobial barrier. Features
Benefits Highly absorbent
- Non adhesives.
- Non adherent wound contact layer.
- Highly absorbent central hydrocellular layer.
- Waterproof and bacterial proof outer film layer.
- Protective padding.
- Designed for superior anatomical and comfortable fit to enhance management of different wounds.
Invitro studies and clinical experience, both demonstrate that as healing progresses, this dressing can stay in place for up to seven days. This capacity results from combination of properties :
- Hydrocellular core of the dressing absorbs and holds liquid in its microscopic structure.
- Promotes early healing due to the moist wound environment.
- The breathable outer layer of the dressing allow excess moisture to evaporate away from the dressing, the result is the formation of wound environment, which allows healing to progress without the need for frequent dressing change.
- The wound contact mesh regulates absorption and prevent block of foam cells by thick exudates.
- It allows the formation and maintenance of a moist heeling environment at the wound surface, reducing the risk of Escher formation and promoting rapid and trouble free healing.
It is soft and cushioning, giving excellent patient comfort and protection. Clean wound healing
It absorbs and retains exudates, bacteria and cellular debris, providing clean mess free dressing changes.