Soft Roll (Cast Padding)
These Gamjee Roll are highly absorbent cotton are available in low adherent gauze cover and is applied over dressing to provide low adherent wound interface.
Gamjee RollThese bandage roll, gamjee roll are highly absorbent cotton are available in low adherent gauze cover and is applied over dressing to provide low adherent wound interface. Generally used for primary wound dressings or is applied over a dressing, these bandage roll allow low adherent wound interface. These bandage roll have excellent absorbency, which promotes healing healing and also protects the wound.
Cast PaddingThe white cast padding is non- woven and is made using viscose fibers, which brings comfort to the patient while plastered. These cast padding are used before any type of bandage to protect the skin or where swelling is expected. Specially used for sensitive or tender skin, these cast padding can also be used as Leg Roll, Long sponges etc.
- Cast Paddings give excellent skin tolerance
- Perfectly conforms to your body contours, allowing easy body movements
- It acts as a cushion between the skin and the plaster
- Prevents skin maceration
- There are less chances of pressures sores occurring in your body
- The padding allows normal breathing of the skin
- Absorbs exudates and sweat
- Permeable to air, cast padding avoids chances of skin irritation and maceration
Under Cast PadUnder Cast padding is soft and elastic to protect the exposed bones and nerves under P.O.P. and synthetic casting. Its fine fibrous web has the strength to permit application in circular turns, but it is also easy to tear these under cast pads. The material of the pads is self adhesive, which facilitates application by simply smoothing down. The under cast padding is permits air to pass and also compensates for changes in temperature. The fiber is non absorbent and the casting tape also hardens faster. These paddings are also used for used for padding splints, adhesive bandages and zinc paste bandages (Unna’s Boot).
- Made from 100% polyester fibers
- They have no optical brighteners
- Available in various sizes in roll form with paper wrapper